Friday, October 30, 2009

Enjoyment


Always been one who enjoys adventures. Taking the plunge earlier this week and launching this blog was exhilarating and nerve racking at the same time. I have found myself going back to the settings and changing and rearranging the material. Have been following a number of blogs and there are some that are quite awesome, others are a mixture of witty, funny, insightful, deep, light, political, artistic, satirical, beautiful, inspirational and much more.

This little girl enjoyed being on the water and loved that tangy salty air. She also enjoyed collecting things, but I can't remember what I'd put in my much loved basket. Whenever life has been tough, the seaside has been restorative and, as for collecting things, well ...

No comments:

Post a Comment